Our mission is for blind and partially-sighted people throughout Scotland to lead independent and included lives.
Our purpose is to raise awareness of how blind and partially-sighted people are discriminated against; and to work with our members and other bodies for positive change.
We do this by:
- Supporting the work of our members.
- Organising and facilitating regular meetings and conferences which offer informative training and educative opportunities for members.
- Liaising with and informing relevant external bodies.
- Endorsing and/or supporting relevant campaigns.
- Promoting, supporting and/or assisting relevant research.
- Recruiting new members.
We also hold a two-day residential conference each year.
For more information about what we do, go to our current work page.